Wednesday 11 September 2013

Shoes... again. And happy birthday!

Goddamn what a good looking boot! Mesa want it!
And these...
So cute!

Seated at the kitchen table with the little monkey in the Manduca baby carrier.
I tried to put him in his bed at first (so that I could lie down also), but that only lasted for 20 minutes.
So here we are; he is snoring and I'm browsing the internet.

I think I've seen it all now.

Will be meeting with some friends this evening for dinner at Svenska Hamburgerköket (same owner as Svenska Sushiköket, which is by far the best sushi I've ever had!), should be fun!
I'm hoping the little monkey will be in a good mood so that we all can enjoy our dinner and chat, it's been a while since we last met them :-)

Before I leave you for today, I just want to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR FATHER-IN-LAW!
(well, yesterday... :-) )



Have a fab Wednesday everybody!

Love,
L

No comments: