Thursday 12 September 2013

My journey

My journey has begun.
This morning actually.
For real.

A journey towards better health and a stronger, slimmer body.

Went for an early morning powerwalk and also tried some jogging, and it felt good! I can tell I'm tired though, and I haven't worked out for a long time. Pink makes a great company (the little Monkey was sleeping and didn't cheer me on much), but I think I'll compose a more up-beat playlist on Spotify to encourage me further.

What songs do you play when you work out? :-)




I stopped to fetch a package at Direkten (the Didrikson overall and cap I had ordered for the little Monkey) so the time will most likely be better tomorrow.
And also, I got a little lost, so tomorrows route will alter a little as I definitely will pay better attention to my surroundings ;-)

TTFN!
(Ta Ta For Now!)

Love,
L

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heja dig!! Självklart lyssnar jag på Greyhound! ;)
Annars brukar jag lyssna på pink, beyoncé, avicii, och en salig blandning av ALLT!
Bästa träningen är den som blir av! :)
Puss och lycka till!
KRAMAR och Hejarop från mig

/Sara E

Lina said...

Tack Sara! Så klart, hur kunde jag glömma Greyhound?
Puss!