Thursday 19 September 2013

3 days of love

I realised last night that I had forgotten to copy pictures from the camera into dropbox, so that's what I've been doing this morning. That, and also cleaning the bathroom; Elmo seemed to have, well, an upset stomach.
End of story ;-)

We didn't do much yesterday, the little Monkey and I. We went by subway to Liljeholmens Galleria (shopping mall) where I got all SWEATY trying to fit winter boots on the little Monkeys non cooperating feet. Every time I put him down on the floor so that he could try walking in the shoes he leapt for the exit - all we could do, the shopkeeper and I, was laugh and run after him to try and scoop him up before he vanished.
Seems to me he's soo happy about his new skill ;-)

Lucky for me, mum found the leash/harness they used when I was a toddler. A life saver.



The love of our lives, shining like the sun itself. 


Elliots' first band-aid. Of course it had to be an extra cool one!





Every evening, we both wait for Dad to come home from work, and as soon as Elliot hears his keys in the door he drops everything. With a broad smile on his face he rushes to the hallway, saying "papa" over and over, reaching up to be held. How heart warming it is to see!

This is the little Monkey and "Papi" in the kitchen, showing off the new PJs in brown and pink!


Last night we had home made pizza for dinner, and lit some candles for added luxury (Festivo candlesticks from Iittala). 


No comments: