Saturday 7 July 2012

Sa-tur-day!

Almost 24 hours since we left the hospital - so far so good! We introduced Elliot to the cats when we got home, and as expected Morris wouldn't go near him but glared at him from a safe distance. Diesel, on the other hand, was curious and interested so moved up close to smell him and then kept him under surveillence all evening and night ;-) (who knows, he made a lot of noise, mebbe he was dangerous? ;-))

Dan and I brought back our long lost Taco Friday and started watching Avatar (for the fifth time), before heading for bed at 12 pm. No use for me going to sleep though as I'd be up again at 1 am, but like I told you last night Elliot was very active so I wouldn't have been able to go to sleep even if I'd wanted to... ;-) The night went well; he fell asleep in his bed right next to ours a while after feeding time, and then slept well throughout the night. He woke me a couple of times (and Dan did too) so I think I'll try to sneak in some resting time today. Not had breakfast yet so will soon go make a sandwish and a cup of coffee. Will rush of to the store later to get milk - mesa need da latte. Honestly.

We had gone home earlier this week to clean the apartment before moving home, and had then left a note with the neighbour. Not an angry one, but very polite one, asking them to move their pram from the stairwell or we wouldn't be able to enter our apartment with OUR pram. Will be very interesting to see what happens now, we'd prefer not to have to drag the committee into this ;-) If you want to see REALLY angry and funny notes, have a look here.

It's hot and humid today, I hope you will have a good Saturday! Bringing back one of my favourite pictures of Morris - like little Ferdinand smelling the flowers ;-)


No comments: