Wednesday 11 July 2012

Butterfly feelings

Quite chilly and grey outside today, it's been raining all night so I'm perfectly alright with being indoors ;-) Am in our sofa with Elliot at the moment, taking care of the burping business, looking at some of the pictures we have;

Diesel being curious

Morris looking very sceptical 

Long before Elliot came to this world, Daniel and I had found this awesome chair for children, from newborn to kids weighing upto 36 kg. It's about 4000 SEK brand new, but Dan (amazing as he is) found a secondhand one in Upplands Väsby that we picked up a few days before moving home. All I can say is that it's awesome. Period.

 
Elliot in his Fresco Bloom chair
 
Three ways of using the Fresco Bloom chair

For some reason I've been thinking a lof on butterflies lately, I'd do anything for a butterfly necklace! Perhaps it's time to get back into the jewellery making business so I can make a necklace myself? A butterfly is a very old symbol for the soul and life, and symbolises joy and happiness. It also symbolises the beautiful that emerges from the unpromising or ugly, and the spiritual that emerges from physical experience. In other words; transformation.

Please let me know if you know of a good store where to purchase butterfly beads or necklaces! ♥



1 comment:

Johanna Stålros said...

Hej hej;) men vilka stora ögon katterna har;) hahaha kan tro att de är nyfikna men väldigt frågande....ska bli så kul att träffa er, katterna och så klart lilla mästerverket- Elliot!!!! Kram så länge