Saturday 7 July 2012

Goodbye

Saying goodbye is not easy, and today was no exception. We've stayed at Södersjukhuset for nearly nine weeks now and have been through both good and difficult times. What we will remember the most is all the wonderful nurses and doctors that work here, whose competent, humble and warm attitude made our stay here soooo much easier. I'm very happy to have met you guys and also incredibly thankful for taking care of Elliot and his parents ❤


I was a little anxious this morning before leaving the hospital (how on earth would we be able to keep Elliot alive and well ON OUR OWN?!) but after a while at home it felt like we've never been away ;-) Right now he's in his bed, time for food at 1 am so Dan and I will try to get some sleep before that (I'm on the 1 and 7 am duty, Dan on 4 am). Although, given how active Elliot is now, it looks like I'll be up until he's full ;-)

Sleep well ❤
Love L

No comments: