Friday 11 September 2009

Mini holiday

ZzzzZZZzzz... AH-MA-GAAD I'm so tired! Fell asleep at 2 AM (!) and then up to the unforgiving wake up call at 7 AM. Business as usual ;-)

Had a good evening last night, I bought sushi and waited for Caroline to get off work, then we hopped into the baby BMW and drove to Carolines in Åkersberga. Isa, Carolines black female cat (with a mind of her own) came to meet us at the door and talked quite a lot until she got her dinner hihi. Which, by the way, I could give her! Oh dear, how I love cats... We put OUR dinner (well hellooooo Mister Sushi, love you long time!) on the livingroom table, started the Twilight DVD and began enjoying the evening ;-) Directly after we had finished dinner we made our beloved (HUGE by the way) lattes, with cinnamon on top, shaped as stars (we ARE stars! mohaha) and some added sugar. Not to forget the Singoalla bisquits, mmmmmmm. Shame on me for not taking any pics (yes, Richard, it did happen even though there are no pictures) ;-)

At the moment I'm at my desk having breakfast, a much needed energy boost. Nooo clue how I'm gonna last the day, when you sleep this little you actually feel ill hahaha! Oh well, we've got THREE days off work ahead of us, can't wait :-) Hoping for great weather so we can take a ride in the jeep and have some walks etcetera, we might even go to Örebro eller Västerås for some shopping if we can find the energy as we both could use a pair of new jeans. Perhaps can find our way to a pearl and beads shop aswell, IF we're lucky hihi.

Oh how I love the cool, fresh air in the morning!

Today is 8 years since 9/11.

No comments: