Sunday 6 September 2009

I love you, man

Sunday morning, all out of breakfast but still have some coffee, mohahaha! Have no idea what the weather is like today as we haven'tbut we have decided to take the quad to look at the apartments on display. We have four apartments on our list today;

1. Lilla Sällskapets Väg 11A at 12.30 - 13.15
2. Valutavägen 21 at 12.45 - 13.45
3. Sparbanksvägen 22 at 13.30 - 14.00
4. Skidskyttevägen 2 at 14.00 - 14.45

And then one apartment to look at for fun (it lacks a balcony which is one of our must-have's but looks really nice and is on the top floor)...

5. Nioörtsvägen 40 (a bit further down the street where we already live)!

A busy schedule, but oh so fun :-D Typhically me I've already decorated all the apartments in my head and can totally see myself fooling around in the kitchen looking for the decilitre measure. Grow kind of mushy thinking about how it will be Daniel and I doing these things, will be different buying something together rather than just me moving in with him. We'll be moving in together. It's not like I don't like it here or don't feel at home, don't get me wrong, I love this apartment! Just that we'd love a little bit bigger place and I don't think we're quite ready yet to move out of Stockholm - saving that for later hihihi.

I can hear the washing machine finishing up - stoopid, I've just painted my fingernails! Red, like the sparkling red leaves on an autumn tree :-) Perhaps I should've planned my activities better today...

Like doing it last night, while seated in the sofa watching I Love You, Man? Which turned out to be a great movie hihi, thank you Mia for recommending it to us!

"Friendless Peter Klaven goes on a series of man-dates to find a Best Man for his wedding. But when his insta-bond with his new B.F.F. (best friend forever) puts a strain on his relationship with his fiancée, can the trio learn to live happily ever after?"

Wish us luck today! /mwah!

No comments: