Sunday 13 September 2009

Mind games

It's 12.30 PM and we are still in the house, will be going to Västerås for lunch and some shopping soon!

Yesterday was a relaxing day, we were both quite tired so didn't rush anything really. We started off with a nice breakfast and then some surfing. Found the crime investigation game named Clue for iPhones (like Cluedo) on the internet which we downloaded and started playing. This ended up being the ONLY thing we did for the whole day... *cough*

Around 6PM we took a warm shower and then back to Clue for a while, until we were drowned by our screaming stomachs - 8.30PM??! Eeek! OK, no chance of getting food off the store now as they close at 8PM... Went to the gas station for bread (for breakfast) and then stopped by the closest pizzeria (which we can NOT recommend by the way, I didn't even eat half of my Calzone). Back to some mind boggling mysteries and then to bed, WITH the phone and Clue. I was awake for like five minutes, but Daniel had stayed awake for around 30 minutes to finish the particular chapter of the game. This morning Daniel told me I had woken up a while after I had fallen asleep, I was on my side facing Daniel and had stretched my arm out in the direction of Lena and Tords bedroom.

Lina: Is that the toilet?
Daniel: No, that's mum and dads bedroom...
Lina: Aha.

...

Daniel: I think it would upset them if you went in there to do your stuff...
Lina: Aha.

I checked the bedroom this morning and NO WORRIES guys!

I wonder where I thought I was, I DO know my way around here quite well now...

No comments: