Wednesday 2 September 2009

Funhouse where I live

In the livingroom, comfortably seated in between all the pillows and with my feet up on the table, trying to listen to music from my phone but it got stuck so restarting it. I can hear the traffic outside and the occassional suicidal motorcycle driver, and my tummy is full with thai food (baby back ribs - lurvely) and a cappucino with cinnamon. Daniel and Micha (a co-worker of his) are in the kitchen talking business. Micha and his girlfriend Jorda had a baby a couple of weeks ago that they've named Linnou (Lina was alredy taken of course :p) so Jorda is, for understandable reasons, at home. Micha sent her an MMS with a picture of the cappucino - she's been nagging Micha about getting a coffee machine like ours cos she loves it so much hehe.

Had a quite smooth day at work today, has been some ups and downs of course, but today has been alright. Can't seem to get rid of the sore throat and aching sinuses though which suxx. Keep forgetting to eat the L-glutamin which (supposedly) should enhance your immune system and prevent from getting ill. Shame on me! I've even forgotten to take my iron pills! Oh well, somliga straffar Gud genast, as we say it here in Sweden :p (Bad translation: "God punishes some people right away"). Richard, perhaps you can find a better translation of this proverb on that website you found earlier! I really enjoyed the translation of where goats are in your seat hahaha!

There, gotten my iPhone to work, listening to Colbie Caillat and her album Coco - love it! She's in Jason Mraz's album aswell doing a duett named Lucky which is where I first spotted her. She's got a really smooth voice and is very talented :-) Look her up on youtube! Right now got Feelings Show in my ears and really STRUGGLING not to sing out loud and disturb the two gentlemen in the kitchen!



And while on the subject of music I'd like to take the opportunity to promote another personal favourite; PINK! Oh my god, just listen to her voice, gives me goose bumps! Her latest album Funhouse is awesome! This video below is super scary but you can definitely tell she's got a sense of humour hahahaha! ./mwah to Pink for being so great!



I've also recently re-discovered Green Day which is a band I used to listen to a lot when I was younger. Awww I've missed them...Personal favourites are We Are The Waiting, Static, 21 Guns and When September Ends. Had no idea the later one was written after he had lost his father, can't say it makes it less sad...

Ooh luxury! Daniel just came in here to give his ADORABLE girlfriend an ice cream; Piggelin, my favourite ;-) If you eat it fast you may achieve a massive brain freeze which is part of the fun :-p


Piggelin inspiration!



Pears Piggelin


2cl Absolut Pears
2cl Midori
2cl Rose's Lime2cl Sourmix
Sprite
Shake well
Highball glass

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should post some Little Britain youtube clips :p

Richard

Lina said...

Hahahaha good idea! I love Carol Beer :-D