Monday 14 September 2009

Lovely Monday

It's Monday and we're NOT at work, how about that ;-) This is luxury! We're seated at the kitchen table, surfing a little and planning the day. The weather is lovely so thinking we'll take the jeep to the centre of Arboga for a cup of coffee somewhere. I wish (for three more wishes!) that we could have a couple of more days off work - that would have been soooooo nice! Hahaha, you always wish for more, don't you? Human nature i suppose ;-)

We did quite a lot of guitar playing the other night, there's a new Rockband version out: The Beatles! Great fun! Friday night I was only singing but last night I hopped on the guitar challenge, and I loved it! I slapped the base and Daniel played the guitar and we rocked! Makes you feel very musically talented ;-) Hoping for a piano soon!

Played the old one aswell and just loooove 21 Guns by Green Day!

Right, best go outside so this day doesn't just vanish! Have a good Monday!

No comments: