Monday 7 September 2009

Girls night out

Evening! Daniel and I just finished dinner, and are now scanning the internet for newly advertised apartments for sale. Finding quite a few nice looking apartments, but we're being a little picky about location hehe.

Oh, by the way, guess what's happening Wednesday? Well, the other day when we went to open house displays we fell in love with the apartment on Skidskyttegatan, remember? Anyway, the estate agent there was extremely nice and so when he called Daniels cell this morning he asked if we were interested in the apartment. Daniel said we were, but that we had discussed it and actually could use a little bigger place; this would only be a five squaremetre upgrade which doesn't really motivate all the work of moving. So the guy asks how far we're at it with OUR apartment in matter of estate agents etcetera, and then offers to come check our place out - no strings attached :-) Soo, he'll be here Wednesday which means we'll be tidying tomorrow haha! WOW, can you believe we're actually on the verge of moving out/moving into a new place? WOHOOO!

Today I've met with Jane, a friend I haven't seen in five (!) years. So much has happened these past years, and yet it felt like we had never parted! Jane and I used to boxercize together and also worked for the same company eventually, but then somehow we drifted apart. I'm glad you found me on Facebook, Jane :-) Today we had a latte each, but none of us finished it due to talking so much hihi. I can really recommend Café Frapino on Hornsgatan though (very close to the pasta-place named Därmedpasta), we should be ashamed of ourselves, not finishing these exquisite drinks ;-) Därmedpasta is a restaurant I do NOT recommend these days by the way, last time we went my food wasn't even warm, and the time before that it simply sucked. A real shame cos it used to be a great place, and is actually where Daniel and I had our first lunch out downtown ever!

Eww I should'nt have had THREE hotdogs for dinner... I should've stopped at TWO!

I feel sick.

No comments: