Monday 28 September 2009

A warm shower.

Can you think of anything better in this world? Right now I really cannot find something that'd beat that...

A warm shower, after a day of being cold and tired and really not liking the fact that it's Monday.

A warm shower, a day when you were awaken by rain on the window-ledge at 6.15 AM and you don't have to get up for another 45 minutes.

A warm shower, just before going to bed and you know the sheets are newly changed and you have 8 hours of sleep in front of you. I think I really should be a bear, going into hibernation... Ha, I'd love that! As long as I'm allowed to bring a few things with me of course! Did a test on Facebook and turns out I've got ADHD:

Though you aren’t really crazy, you do have issues. You are impulsive, hyperactive, and not to mention easily distracted. You can’t sit still and you don’t exactly think before you act. You just need to learn how to chill and everything will be good.

With this in mind I'd probably do best bringing distraction, else I wouldn't cope! :-D

Daniel got a call just before dinner, it was Andreas wondering if we could help carry (or Daniel rather as I'm not as strong - yeah I know) a cupboard that he was on his way to buy. Apparently this cupboard originates from the northern part of Sweden and is somewhere around 100-200 years old. It barely fit in his car but all went well! After one hour at the lady's house (it annoyed me greatly she had not even removed the books from the cupboard - we had to help her do that!) we managed to get the cupboard into the luggage space, waved him off and went home!

Started looking at Crank 2 but turned it off after like 20 minutes due to it not being very good, swapped to Shaolin Soccer, which seemed a liiiiittle weird to be honest... Will keep looking tomorrow, now it's time for bed :-)

Good night, sleep tight,
Don’t let the bedbugs bite.
And if they do
Then take your shoe
And knock them ‘til
They’re black and blue!

No comments: