Tuesday 25 August 2009

iPhone for sale

Woke up this morning to my phone beeping, which is how I usually wake up every morning. Apparently I was very LUCKY my phone began beeping the time I had told it to. This due to a planned task at Telia which caused the time servers sending out the wrong time... This malfunction affected other systems using this time synchronisation aswell, such as the Android phones, and they can't tell when it will be sorted. Good work, Telia ;-) Anyone need an iPhone?

Beginning to wonder what's wrong with me and my pretty little tummy... It seems I have an extremely high metabolism OR I'm an infant (which I do not think is the correct answer as I don't look like one..). Either way I had breakfast sometime at 8-8.30, and already I'm hungry... Is it ment to be this way? I can't eat all the time, I'll end up being wider than I am tall! Anywho, looking forward to going out for lunch, these two plums I had just now didn't do the trick, nor does drinking endless amounts of water seem to dampen the hunger. *grmbl*

Off to the gym tonight, and this time we really will be going! Have been postponing it long enough now with the oh-we-have-a-quad-let's-go-out-and-play-with-it! :-D (will be posting pictures as soon as I can!). Wish us luck!

No comments: