Tuesday 11 August 2009

Grass widow

Good morning! At work now, took a walk here and jeeez is-it-hot-outside! Think I'll stay going by car, atleast until it gets cooler outdoors 'cause this is just not comfy at all hahaha! Got my cup of coffee in front of me, didn't have time to make sandwishes for breakfast though so I'll be looonging for lunch! It's amazing how I remember to eat my iron supplement every morning, didn't think I'd do...

Last night was a good one. Rushed off to the gym once we got off work, stayed there for an hour of exercising and then walked back home. Had dinner, and not just any dinner... we had PIZZA! Oooo yum, but as suspected Mr Guilty Conscience came knocking at the door later on... I'm proud to announce Miss Completely Ignore proved to be both mentally and physically strong and chased him off quickly mohaha! Had a shower and then Daniel went to Andreas by car to help him prepare for redecorating their house. Andreas and Malin has bought a house from the 17th Centrury in Vallentuna (where I come from) and now that Malin is away with the kids, Andreas figured he'd take the opportunity to get started. Four friends and some beer and three rooms where torn down hehe. Daniel got home some time after 9PM, and I'd had an evening where I'd been decorating the couch very beautifully (mohaha) with arms and legs stretched out and with a book in my face (The Host, by Stephenie Meyer).

Daniel is at home sleeping still, he's not had much sleep due to the warmth - bleh! We will have to get an air conditioner if things don't settle soon! ;-) Even though I do enjoy summer (I do!) I must admit I'm more of an autumn person - I love the freshness in the air, all the beautiful colours in the trees and bushes, the coziness when it gets dark outside and you're INside.. I love the leaves rattling when the wind blows, and the condensation on the windows and cars early morning. I love putting on my jacket and knitted scarf and go out for a walk, even if the sun doesn't shine!

I'm soo looking forward to meeting the autumn with you, Daniel :-)

Right now, mom and dad are in their car on way to Skärkdalen in the northern part of Sweden, and later on off to see Flatruet again, the highest situated throughfare in Sweden (975 metres above sea level). They will be staying for a couple of days and then going back to the summerhouse in Hälsingland (about 250 kilometres north of Stockholm). Should be arriving soon so looking forward to their call!
You can definately imagine the reindeers walking by, can't you? :-)

This rock is placed on Flatruet as a remembrance to the inauguration the 31st of July, 1938.

1 comment:

Familjen Skantz said...

Tjoho,

nu är det bara 122 dagar kvar!!!!!

Puss och längtan
M