Friday 28 August 2009

It's FRIDAY!

Breathe in, breathe out. Sort of what I had to CONCENTRATE on doing yesterday. Got to work at 7.30 AM along with Jessica (one of my co-workers) and began preparing for the big event/kickoff that was scheduled to begin at 8.30 AM, ending at 6 PM. I don't think I sat down for more than 30 minutes a time! And that was DURING LUNCH! Hahaha, holidays are over, welcome back to reality ;-) I'm soooo happy I didn't join in for the dinner out and the party afterwards, felt good being a party pooper this time cos I got to sleep a full night, a fair trade me thinks! I did take two sleeping pills so I guess you can say I cheated a little :-p

Guess what day it is? F R I D A Y :-D Hoping to go see a new movie, District 9, tonight!



And perhaps, after that, we're in for some speed! ;-) There are people driving around in race cars on the streets and so we hope there'll be a full scale race tonight! Hopefully Stefan and Mimmi will join in on the fun! I hope I can stay awake for the whole night, starting to feel low again, sinuses and throat hurting. Bleh! I don't have time (or I don't WANT) to get ill. Perhaps a whisky can kill off the bacterias ;-) Worth a shot anyway!

Oh dear, I LOVE the fact that it's Friday! WOHOOO!

Update: Seems the movie I've posted is not in the right size and unfortunately I can't resize it >_< www.youtube.com for a better "version"!

2 comments:

Familjen Skantz said...

Hej snygging,

nu får du allt hålla dig frisk, eftersom du har kommit igång med träningen och är duktig :=) Ta dig en stadig en så ska nog det ordna sig...
Nu är vi nästan under 100-strecket! Tänk när det bara står 4 days kvar... I'm looking forward to it!!

Krya på dig!
Puss och kram sister-in-law

Lina said...

hejje beibi, vi längtar också! när det är 4 dagar kvar, då har jag nog resfeber som heter duga och är förmodligen hyfsat färdigpackad ;-)

sippat lite cognac, kanske bör sova lite också hihi.

pusskalas!