Monday 31 August 2009

Just another manic Monday

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a good weekend in the sun :-) Totally feeling like autumn now, wohooo! I brought out my red jacket from the closet Saturday and oooh how I've missed it! Now I just have to wait for the trees to turn yellow and orange.

Our weekend has been great. We woke up on Saturday and took it real slow, had coffee in bed, I finished The Host (and cried a lot in the end) and Daniel brought the computer to the bed for some surfin'. Around 12AM we hopped onto the quad and went to Vaxholm for lunch, that's about 40 minutes door to door. Was quite windy but the sun was out and it was warm :-) I apologize for my hair, it's a total mess on the picture. It IS a braid when you put the helmet on but once you take it off it looks like this.

In the evening we went out with Stefan, Mimmi and a friend of theirs named Elin to Rigoletto (a cinema downtown) to see the movie District 9. It felt like they'd attempted the feel of a documentary which was an interesting approach. I THINK I liked it, although didn't like humans after the movie. They were all very brutal and inhuman and egostic! It gets 3 hearts out of 5 ♥ ♥ ♥ X X.

Sunday morning I woke early again, around 7AM, got up at 9AM for breakfast. We entered the Cleaning Lady-mode - Daniel cleaned the bathroom and I cleaned the kitchen, teamwork at it's best hihihi! Went to toss away some garbage at a nearby recycling station and then went back home. At 5PM Caroline called, saying she had arrived, so I went out to meet her! Looking beautiful as always ♥ Daniel ran off to the Thai restaurant around the corner and bought food. YUM! Long time since we had thai food! I had my usual phad thai with prawns, Caroline had phad thai with chicken and Daniel munched on his baby back ribs :-) Had a cappucino each afterwards and also my sticky chocolate cake, which was even more sticky as I took it out of the oven 5 minutes early. It was an experiment that turned out quite well, hihi. Saw a movie named The Hurt Locker, about mine sweepers in Iran (I think, or Iraq). Was quite interesting but very scary that some people actually live that kind of life, no wonder the world looks like this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Niiiice. :)

Familjen Skantz said...

Hej snygging,

låter som en härlig helg! Hoppas att halsen är bättre nu :=)

Puss puss Mia