Monday 24 August 2009

Family evening

Seated in the kitchen waiting for my parents to come visit - I've made a chocolate cake (one that's really sticky hahaha, one of my favourites)! Been longing for our own coffee since this morning when I tasted the coffee at work... Done the dishes and the laundry AND painted my nails in pretty pink. Right now we're skyping with Mia, Alfred and Melvin, they're having lunch and both Melvin and Alfred sang us the song about the alphabet. You are doing great, guys :-)

Here's what we'll be eating.. I wish I had a better camera ;-) See you later! /mwah!

4 comments:

Cherie said...

*Dribbles* oops sorry Lina hope that didn't ruin the cake! hehe :)
Hope you and Dan had a great weekend, feels like weekend still for Ed and I as he's off until Wednesday (from Sunday onwards) but he did work alone all week prior so he deserves it!

*huggles to you both*

Lina said...

Ooo how lurvely! Have you had a good time so far? :) Daniel and I had a great weekend, ty! Went to Arboga and Daniels parents Friday and then to Eskilstuna for a vintage car show Sunday. Been exhausted all day today haha!
*huggles to you all!!*

Anonymous said...

Did you try the after eight on the cake? //Sara

Lina said...

No, had no time shopping for after eight, but I will try it next time! :-D