Friday 7 August 2009

VRROOOOOM for president!

Back from the movies, seen Public Enemies starring Johnny Depp and Christian Bale. Oh dear... what a disappointment! First of all, the movie gets a 2 out of 5, tops! Secondly, there was a guy sitting next to Daniel that was breathing heavily. Through a straw... And last but not least, someone in our very surroundings was suffering from a severe case of SMELLY FEET! Ooooh, did we enjoy being there ;-) Not even the caaaandy made it worth it!

Back home, brought out the red wine (J.P. Chenet roxx) for comfort (no we're not in the dangerous zone).. Thought I'd show you guys where Daniel and I hang out a couple of hours every week :-D

Crosstrainers, rowing machines etcetera. Good ones!


Treadmills in the back, this is where Daniel tries to wear
out his shoes. On your left we have the free weight area.


My favourite machine, chins and dips! I suck at
it, but it's great fun and I'm getting there :-D


Here's Daniel using my favourite machine!


On the second floor (right upper corner) you have
abs/back tools and stretching area.

There is a car repairment/seller in the garage in our building that is repairing custom cars from time to time. So, for the speed junkies out there - this is a modified Corvette C5, remodelled to suit the family man wanting both speed and space! Take a look!




Bought a new bluetooth handsfree for Daniel after work today and he's like a kid on Christmas :-) Oh, it's to go with his new cell phone, HTC Magic (with the new Android stuff). Right, best get to work, Daniel just opened the second wine bottle ;-) Toot tooot!

Love,
Lina and Daniel

3 comments:

Cherie said...

nice gym! oh and that poor lovely car looks like somebody moulded part of a limousine onto it...blerch...rather keep the first version and save for the 'family car' lol

Speaking of which, we ordered our new 'family' car today, pics to come on my blog soon!

Lina said...

I agree hahaha, I prefer the first version aswell :-)
Looking forward to seeing photos of your new car!!! What kind of car is it?

*snorgle*

Cherie said...

Citroen grand picasso, 7 seater, exclusive package.````` (oops sorry kitten on my keyboard lol)qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq each time I delete it, he just comes on again so i'll just do my best to type :Pq1111 Seems to have found something on my hand that he likes the smell of...must be handwash as that's the last thing I did with them before sitting down with my breakfast :)

Back to the car, getting it in Icare colour (sort of dark bluish/grey (hard to explain lol). It's more to accomadate Ed and his declining health (automatic for example so doesn't need to use his left leg on clutch, rear parking sensors as turning his head is getting a bit painful)..

Right better get this kitten off and start my ironing :) love to you both!