Friday 28 August 2009

Mean machines

No mooovie today. No racing today. What happend was; we got home, had hot dogs with ketchup (well, me, Daniel doesn't like ketchup), comfortably seated in the sofa watching the rest of Alien vs. Predator we had started watching last night, and then w e n t t o b e d. We went to bed. Had been longing for my pillow all day! So, a 30 minute power nap and then woke up. I desperatly wished I had been able to stay in bed until tomorrow morning but SOMEONE named Daniel kept encouraging me to get up ;-) And up we went, hopped into our motorcycle gear and went out for a spin. And now, I proudly present to you, a couple of long awaited pictures!

Tord, Daniel's dad

Lena, Daniel's mom

It's a Dinli 450 quad from 2007, has 50 bhp, 450 cc four stroke engine. It rawks!

And while on the subject of engines and machines - Transformers! Haha, I KNEW they were real! Daniel found this - living proof of Transformers being real on www.sportbilen.se (sportbil = sports car)! Just have to get behind the scenes and find out where they hide daytime.


Awesome Transformers Halloween Costume.


Sorry to keep you up but just can't help but posting this video aswell, it's Ken Block driving and playing with his car (a Subaru Impreza) like a true madman.



Sleep well everyone!

No comments: