Thursday 24 February 2011

Yikes - yolks!

Elloes! I hope you are all well, especially you Richard - you've been icky for far too long now!

I've had an OK day at work, lots to do as always :-) Had lunch with Jessica and Nadia and some decorating dudes (they're painting and redecorating at the office). When leavning work today I found myself in the middle of a group of teenage girls, approximately 15-16 years of age, it made me laugh to myself when overhearing what they were saying:

- Sexy boys, sexy cars and sexy money.

Haha! Now that's a girl who knows what makes the world spin ;-)

Went to get my nails done today and had a great time at the salon, everyone were talking and having a good time. The woman doing my nails was very good and I'm happy with her work! Didn't make them too long tho as I'd break them in an instant. Yes, I've already tried.

Got an interesting surprise when making dinner...
I've NEVER seen and egg with two yolks! Have you? I hope it still tasted the same, I ate the normal egg.

No gym for me today, did some work when I got home as I left a little earlier, and after that I was too tired. Have lost 4 kilos in these past weeks so I'm pretty happy with myself anyways :-) Daniel had his neck pains again today so we'll probably just see a movie as soon as he's done setting his new work computer up. That's the life of a person within IT - no IT helpdesk who can set up your computer for you.

Have a good evening!
xxx

No comments: