Tuesday 22 February 2011

Finally home

In the sofa watching Biggest Loser Australia which I well deserve - another loooong day! Didn't even have time to eat lunch o.O They've all had some amazing weight loss this week, good work! Daniel and I have been doing well this week too, went to the gym Sunday morning and also yesterday evening. Having a rest today and off again tomorrow! It feels great to FINALLY be back on track - FINALLY! No more ickyness keeping me from working out.

Made a reservation to get my nails done - Thursday, here I come! I've noticed this place several times when walking by on way to shop for food after leaving the subway station, and then finally had the chance to go inside as they were still open one day as I walked past. It's called Noomi På Torget (Noomi herself is on maternity leave) and has gotten some nice reviews on the internet.

I'll let you know how it went ;-)

Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!
x

No comments: