Friday 18 February 2011

Out of office

Today is Friday - where did the rest of the week go? o.O

Daniel and I went to Norra Brunn Comedy Club yesterday as a belated birthday present :-) There were three comedians; Jörgen Sjöberg, Tobias Persson and Thomas Oredsson. I liked Jörgen the best! Had tenderloin with potatoes and bearnaie sauce for dinner, along with a beer and a Mojito - yum! Got back to the hotel around 11.30 PM to check in, thank you Bodil!! It's a very nice hotel focusing on great design, however it turned out that our room was less well situated... The street outside was very busy by lorries and buses, and them driving by every five minutes made the bed vibrate = no sleep. Fell asleep after 2 AM, then woke up as Daniels less intellectual colleague phoned twice, first call at 3.45 AM. Had about 2 hours of sleep in total.

Went to the hotel restaurant for breakfast; I love hotel breakfasts! Such a luxury to just pick whatever you like and KNOW THAT SOMEONE ELSE WILL CLEAN UP! Mohahaha! My sweet colleague and friend Sara was there also with her husband Anders, so we sat down at their table and then went to work by taxi.

Off for a movie in about an hour, bought tickets for Gulliver's Travels in 3D - Jack Black is so funny, we're really looking forward to it! :-)

One of my colleagues sent me an aoutoreply he had received earlier, at first we couldn't believe it was true or a joke..! Hahahaha, read and decide for yourselves:

I am currently out of the office for a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position, but no sooner of March 7. Be prepared for my mood (more than usual). For urgent issues please contact Mr beeeeeep-beeeeeep: Telephone +46 beeeeep-beeeep.

If this isn't being bitter, I don't know what is ;-)

Have a good evening my dearies and enjoy the weekend!

No comments: