Wednesday 16 February 2011

Lucky me :-D

Back home from a date with my best friend Caroline! I got off work at 4.30 PM and hopped on the subway and later the train and arrived Täby Centrum at 5.20 PM. So fun to see her :-) We went for dinner at the taco bar, the food is OK but nothing to kill for really. Did some window shopping and then Daniel came pick me up as Täby Centrum closes at 7 PM. I'm now seated in one of the sofa chairs, Daniel will start working in a bit and I'll fold the dried clothes.

Sounds like an exciting evening, huh? ;-)

Phoned my little brother Fredrik earlier today and was very worried as he told me he had spent the whole morning at the emergency room at the hospital. Apparently he had fallen off a stair, hit his chin and arm so bad he had to do stitches! :-( He's at home now and hopefully asleep, the shock had worn off when we spoke so he wasn't nauseous anymore. Oh dear - scary stuff, my dear little brother

Off to the hair dresser tomorrow after work, then off home, do some packing COS DANIEL AND I ARE OFF FOR A COMEDY CLUB AND THEN A NIGHT AT THE LYDMAR HOTEL! And guess what? The night at the hotel is for free ;-)

Over and out!
xxx

1 comment:

Cherie said...

I hope that you have a wonderful time!