Monday 14 February 2011

Me ♥ you

Had a very productive day at work today and also did some shopping on the way home to surprise Daniel. We went to the shopping mall in Liljeholmen (5 minute walk from where I spend all my days) on Saturday just to get out and perhaps grab a cup of coffee. While walking about we figured "hey, why not enter a few shops, see if we can find something nice" and ended up getting Daniel several new t-shirts and long sleeved shirts - very nice! We also found a very nice jacket on Jack & Jones that he tried on and really loved. For some reason he didn't buy it, and then spoke of it again during the evening, so I had the idea of buying it for him for Valentine's Day... ;-)

Phoned my little brother to wish him a Happy Valentine's Day, he was on his way home from work, stuck in queues, to pick up his girlfriend and drive her to the massage dude. I invited him over for dinner (as he wouldn't have time to eat before dropping his girlfriend off) and to get the jacket he had forgotten while visiting for my birthday. Pancakes and jam for Fredrik! I got to look after his gorgeous son Caiden while he was eating, and him and I stumbled (well, him more than me) around the livingroom and loggia trying to catch up with Morris and Diesel haha! Can you believe Caiden can walk now?! Wow, time flies!

Miss dad terribly every time I see Fredrik, he resembles dad a lot, and pains me every time. Still it's soooo perfect seeing him, I really wish we'd see eachother more often.

I love you, little brother!!!





HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!

Love,
Lina

No comments: