Wednesday 2 February 2011

33

Today is my birthday! This time it kind of cheated and took me by surprise, haven't really had time to look forward to it. Although I must admit, as times change, you do tend to NOT look forward to it as much as when you where a kid :-) Getting older has both it's ups and downs! I've received lots of congratulations on both facebook, SMS and via phonecalls - thank you all

Will have a get together with Daniel, my mum, little brother and his family and Lena and Tord on Saturday which will be great! Haven't met any of them in a while now (well, apart from Daniel of course haha) so this I'm really looking forward to. Will have to decide if to make a cake at home or if we should go buy one ;-) Leaning towards buying a nice looking cake from the nearby patisserie...

Not feeling at all well today, started feeling icky a couple of days ago when I began coughing and got a sore throat. Would've stayed home from work yesterday but had a big event at work that I had to attend to (part of arranging it). Today = no meetings = Lina in bed! Have been working a little from the bed but gave up. My dear mother-in-law has suggested that I drink tea with whisky in it to kill the sore throat but sounds disgusting ;-)

Daniel has prepared a big surprise for me tonight and he's not said a word about it other than I need nice clothes, apparently we were to have dinner at 7 PM and then there's an activity of some sort. Unfortunately we've had to reschedule for February 17 as I'm not feeling well at all. Looking forward to it! :-D

At the moment I'm in the sofa trying to blog a little while the cats run around me in their "kattfnatt" mood. Crazy cats! I'm amazed to say that nothing has been broken since they moved in on October 29, just one thing and it wasn't even expensive!

Have a great day everyone! Time for some sleep.

No comments: