Thursday 16 July 2009

Improvement

Feeling better today ;-) Have had one extra strong latte (in the morning) and one extra strong cappuccino (after lunch) so I think I might be high on caffeine... Get off work at 4.30PM today, off for a short detour, then back home and off to the gym. Really looking forward to this evening - going to the gym is great fun! I've discovered muscles I didn't even know I had! And relaxing in the sofa afterwards is niiice as you really think you deserve it after some working out hihihi! The biggest reason for feeling so good though (with a great risk of sounding like a lovesick fool - which I am, I know, I admit it!) is Daniel.

Right... back to work... See you later all, MWAH!

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling much better sweetie :) Nothing wrong with being a love sick fool either! hehe :D

Hope to catch up with you soon *huggles*

Lina said...

And you my dear :) HUGGLES!