Wednesday 29 July 2009

Advertising

Entered a surf-the-internet-mood since I'm having quite slow and boring days at work... Found proof of why men shouldn't participate in front of the camera when it comes to car ads. Not that these cars would sell well anyway...



Don't you agree?

A car I would buy no matter who was posing in front of it is this one!

I'd feel like Dum & Dumber for real! ;-)


Get off work at 4.30PM today, having mum and dad over for dinner - gyros! Gyros is a dish consisting of meat, tomato and cucumber (I always add tzatziki sauce aswell) and is served with pita bread. Soo yummy! First time I tried it was in Arboga, had never heard of it before that. Can definately recommend it :-D Will see if there will be time for a long walk afterwards or if it's time for bed. Early day tomorrow (can't wait for Friday hihihi), have to remember to bring all the magazines you've left me, Mia! Internet is all out now...

Oh, and this is me at work... Can hardly tell I'm alive, can you? ;-)
/mwah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha när tog du det där fotot?
//Vicki

Lina said...

Hahaha jag minns faktiskt inte, nån gång på eftermiddagen iaf :-)