Wednesday 29 July 2009

135 days!

Back at my desk after a tour on the 6th floor and a far-too-short skyping session with Mia, Jan, Alfred and Melvin. Good to see your faces again hihihi! Jan, you weirdo! :-p 135 days to go, I hope there will still be bags in the USA in December, Mia! ;-)

My 4th cup of coffee today, a little hungry and still a stiff neck, good thing the sun is shining inside my head :-) Thanks for your e-mail, Cher! Missed you! :-) Had lunch with Daniel and Stefan at Di Trevi today, unfortunately Mimmi couldn't join us since she's on her diet and have to count calories. She'll be competing in Fitness Five later this year (I think) and has to define her muscles more. Crossing our fingers for her :-)

Tip of the day: fun fashion website http://www.polyvore.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Söööta solen!!! =)

//Vicki