Wednesday 15 July 2009

Busy afternoon

Left from work at 3.10 PM after some quality hugging-Daniel time. Arrived at Lindas palace around 3.30 and we both got seated on (one) of her balconies (the biggest one) for some coffee and a cigarett (for her). Such lovely weather today, hot and sunny! Always having a good time at your place, Linda :-)

Got home tired and aching (my poor muscles) and managed to get to Sickla Köpcentrum (a shopping mall not far from where we live) in time to get Daniel a tie for the funeral on Friday and me a pair of pumps. I drove both forth and back - dear God I love our car! The new rims are just peeeerfect! Oh, and I got me a mascara aswell... and a lotion... Å from Åhlens is a great brand.

Not looking forward till tomorrow at all, today at work was soo slow it nearly killed me. Bleh. Wish we were on holiday now.

2 comments:

Familjen Skantz said...

Hej snygging,

vad rolig du är med klockan till Pittsburgh!!! Vi ser VERKLIGEN fram emot att ni kommer. Vi får vänta 5 månader dock... snyft snyft!

Puss och kram
Jan, Mia, Alfred och Melvin

Lina said...

Hey gorgeous,

Hihihi, jag blev jätteglad när vi hittade den på nätet :-D Vi får hoppas att tiden går fort (och du måste ju hinna reka ordentligt!), ser fram emot jul så det spritter i kroppen! WOHOO!

Pussar och kramar i massor!