Wednesday 13 February 2013

Fatty Tuesday and short hair

Yesterday was "fettisdagen" here in Sweden (fat Tuesday freely translated), and tradition bids you to eat semla buns. Luckily I had made some for my birthday so we could just pick them out from the freezer and have some! :-)

Had to cut Elliots hair this morning, he has tub that we want to get rid of and with all the hair I couldn't reach his scalp with the lotion! Sweet as ever though, even with short hair ♥

I had plans to go out for dinner with my dear friend today, but sadly this morning she woke up with a runny nose so we've rescheduled for next week. Can't wait! Like I've most likely mentioned before, Texas Longhorn is my absolute fav restaurant and I haven't been since July... far too long! What's your fav restaurant?

Had 4 hours of sleep last night so I'm looking forward to going to bed when Dan gets home haha, let's pray Elliot will be nice and gentle with his mami today ;-)

Have a great Wednesday!

Love,
Lina

No comments: