Monday 9 November 2009

Lina = Smarties

Update on the apartment business! Had a second open display yesterday and I said beforehand that I'd be happy if we had five parties showing up...

W e l l, w h a d d a y a k n o w . . .

Five parties showing ;-) We have another open display this evening at 6.30PM and THIS time I'll be wishing for even more! ^_^ We'll be having dinner at the Thai Restaurant in our neighbourhood at the time of the open display, after that we'll be taking a long walk. Help us cross fingers please! Tonight is the night! :-D

Anywhoo, hopes are high, I'm positive we'll be one apartment shorter by the end of this week :-) Can't wait, I'm really looking forward to packing our stuff and getting things organized and planned hehe. Keep dreaming about how beautiful we will make it in our new apartment, feels great to get to try out an open design (for the kitchen/livingroom) as oppose to our current apartment.

As you can see I'm being naughty today - I'm having Smarties! We rent our coffee machines here at work, and sometimes when they come here for maintenance they bring us goodies :-D

Todays harvest: two tubes of Smarties! I sneaked away to give Daniel a paper cup full of em aswell

Longing for bed, don't feel well at all... My head feels like it's filled with cotton, my sinuses wont stop aching and my throat is all swollen again (think I will have to remove it!). Will be having Tylenol Sinus Congestion to go with dinner hehe.

No comments: