Saturday 21 November 2009

New Moon!

Had an AWESOME night out with the girls; Kitty, Nana, Viktoria and Alex. Seen New Moon and sooooo loved it, awesome evening! Apart from the ten thousand teenage girls trying to ruin our evening hahahaha, they kept screaming! I will have to see this film again, to be able to fully appreciate it (it does sort of ruin the mood when you're about to see a romantic movie kiss and the kids start screaming, which is followed by "SSSCHHHH!" and "SHUT UP!") ;-) Dunno about the three men in the audience, atleast I couldn't hear them through all the female noises...

Went home by subway, Kitty and I went the same way, and when I got home I did what I usually do - put the key in the locker and open the 2 meter high iron street door. However, this time was different...

MY KEY DIDN'T WORK!

I'm outdoors, Daniel wont be home for another hour, it's dark and I don't have my warm jacket on and MY KEY WONT WORK! I gave Daniel a call and I'm so glad he could hear his phone through the noise on the K1 gala! He gave me one of our neighbours telephone number whom I texted, but as it took a while and started to rain heavily aswell (haha, classic!) I decided to re-establish some childhood skills - CLIMBING! Quite enjoyed it to be honest :-D As soon as my feet where back on the ground our neighbour came through the door (oh, the timing...), not sure if he saw me climb or not *cough*

1 comment:

Kee said...

Ha ha, bättre en nyckel i handen än tio hos grannen!! :)

Hoppas du får till räkneverket på bloggen! Hojta till annars!
STOR KRAM
//Kee