Monday 17 December 2012

Todays outfit and yay for three years!

Hello!

As you can probably tell I can't decide if to blog in swedish or english, so today its english! ;) Elliot is looking good today, a major hunk if i may say so haha

Daniel and I are celebrating our three year wedding day today - I can't believe how long it's been since that chilly day in New York! Apparently its a "leather occasion" so I'll let Daniel handle that one haha. Nothing major planned for tonight, may visit some friends (who by the way are off to Hawaii tomorrow) for some coffee or, hopefully, some mulled wine and ginger bread cookies. Yum!

Went to my mums summerhouse on Saturday with my mum and brother and also visited the memorial area to say hi to dad ♥ Rented a huge truck to be able to transport some stuff to mums apartement - the crack in the car window was there when we picked it up, promise!

Have a good Monday everyone!
Lina
Xx

2 comments:

Emma said...

Sötnos! fast Elliot vill nog hellre att jag säger cooling ;-)

Johanna Stålros said...

Sötaste skitungen;) Kram på er