Tuesday 11 December 2012

Christmas party!

OK... so I go to a Christmas party at work and all I photograph is my glass of ABSOLUT? Whats wrong with me?!

Anywho, I had a great time and it was awesome meeting all my colleagues again, dont think I've been hugged that much EVER! (Cher, the top I had chosen for tonight was great, perfect for the occassion :D) Made quite an early departure though (just got home actually) because, lets face it, I'm an OAP and really cant stay awake for very long in the evenings these days... :p Going to a party like this was relaxation for me and naturally I felt like I could lie down on the table and sleep. The party was in no way boring, just felt that "work" was really "holiday"... ;) (I actually rang Dan at work today, crying - Elli has been sooo cranky almost all day, I was exhausted! Sweet sweet Dan dropped everything at hand and came rushing home ♥)

Right, so shower and then bed!

Sleep well ♥
XOXO
(Gossip Girl muhaha)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

det var så kul att träffas igen! Du såg fantastisk ut!!
Fika snart?
KRAM
Sara

Cherie said...

Well it IS a nice picture of your glass hahaha, glad that you had a nice time and that the top you chose was perfect!! Pic or shop link plx!! :p

Lina said...

Sara, jätteroligt :) fika låter toppen!
Cher, hahaha and I promised a lot of pictures - shame on me!