Friday 6 May 2011

Freeday

My double sided throat infection has now (hopefully) met it's match - went to the doctors for a diagnose as I could hardly eat or anything due to the pain, and was subscribed antibiotics. Now just waiting for it to disappear as this really is getting boring; not doing anything other than sleeping and reading, and now I'm all out of books :-( Have to get the following two books for my Trudi Canavan trilogy The Black Magician. Hopefully back to work on Monday, lots to do but not had any energy to work at all since falling ill. Really weird how a THROAT infection can also give you headaches and feeling sick, to the point where you want to throw up?!

Tonight will be a night of movies with my sweet Daniel, the cats will probably keep sleeping. Here's the not-so-little-man Morris, keeping the chair warm hehe.


Nooot quite comfortable with the camera yet, are we?


You can really tell he's tired, I'm sure it takes a lot of energy to watch over me lying in the sofa all day... :p


And so, before we part for the night, here are two movies to bring you inspiration for your Friday partying! Unless you are as lazy as us, staying at home ;-)



You think these could be Russians..? And would you think they are sober or not sober? ;-)



Take care!
Love,
L

No comments: