Wednesday 4 May 2011

Bleh

I'm in my bed, sore throat and fever :-( Double bleh! Mr Headache is also present - they're like the trio of fun! The cats came into the bedroom this morning to keep me company, but after getting some rosehip soup and water (all I can swallow) they left me to look at everyone passing by outside from the kitchen window. It's 6 degrees Celsius outside and greyish, and it was snowing yesterday. Apparently the warm weather will return this weekend though, let's just hope I feel better then.

Went to Forum Nacka (a big shopping mall about ten minutes from where we live) this weekend with Daniel to buy some books. I got two written by the author Trudi Canavan and Daniel got one by Dennis Lehane, the author behind Shutter Island. We were also looking for a good book about stretching but none of the ones they had were good enough. Will keep looking!

This little man just got back into the bedroom to see what the rattling was about, when he discovered it was only the boring computer he lay down to watch the birds outside instead.


Sweet little Diesel!


The view from our bedroom window (we're on the third floor). Very greyish weather indeed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon my dear. We miss you!! Kram Sara E

Anonymous said...

I could not refrain from commenting. Very well written!

my blog; hier klicken

Lina said...

Thank you ♥