Sunday 6 March 2011

Sunny Sunday

At the kitchen table in Arboga at Dan's parents house, finished breakfast a while back and looking forward to a good day :-) The sun is out and the sky is beautifully blue - lurvely! Unfortunately it's quite wet outside so I wont be able to go for a walk in my mocha boots... Perhaps when I get back home I can find some more durable shoes, be a real shame to just stay inside all day!

Brought with us the movie Tangled yesterday - one of the greatest animated films ever made!! (I could put a million exclamation marks after this...) The girl doing the voice of Rapunzel is named Mandy Moore and, I swear, her singing gave me goose bumps! Very funny characters, the ones I love the most were the chameleon and the horse - hahahaha the horse reminds me A LOT of Morris with that nervous, intense energy! Lena seemed to enjoy the movie as much as we did, and Tord was snoring so he was probably quite comfortable too ;-)

Have a good Sunday! :-)
Xx

No comments: