Sunday 2 May 2010

Alfred 7 years!



Finally found a cake that I'm positive you would like, Alfred! We hope you had a great birthday with mum, dad and Melvin yesterday; it looked like you were having a good time at Fun For All in Cranberry! It was very nice talking to you on Skype and soon we will get to meet you all again so we can hug away! :-D

Daniel and I got back from Arboga to Stockholm around 3.30PM today, had a super quick shower, ordered sushi for take out, picked it up and oooon we went for mums house! My brother picked up pizza for himself, Daniel and Stephanie, and mum and I had sushi - super! After dinner and a coffee, Daniel and I went home to get the washing machine going, then went our for a long nice walk. Weather has been lovely today so just couldn't stay inside with a good conscience! Went to where Mimmi and Stefan will move in 1.5 years. Will be great, just wish they could move in NOW! I know Mimmi feels the same; 1.5 years is a long time ;-)

Right, best get ready for bed to spend some time with my new buddy...

Yes, it hurts.
.
.
.

Good night!

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Oh my gosh Lina, what's that in your bed for? Looks painful too :/
I'd also like that cake personally Mwah :)

Familjen Skantz said...

Lina, tack så mycket för den fina bilden! Jag blev jätteglad för den :=)

Stor kram Alfred