Tuesday 21 May 2013

4 and a half

That's how many hours I've slept tonight. In TOTAL. I've been thinking I'd start posting here how long I've walked every day, like a challenge, but perhaps I'll just start taking notes on how long I've slept every night instead.

Weather yesterday was pure awesomeness so Elliot and I walked to Liljeholmen again (an hours walk) for some book shopping and later a "fika" with Sara. Have you seen Game of Thrones? Daniel and I have seen one show; now I'm reading the books instead and they're really great :-) Me likey fantasy!

Friday draws nearer which means we'll soon get to meet "Richard of England" again. He'll be visiting Friday through Wednesday and we have lots planned! Rich, you sleepyhead, it shall be very interesting to see how you cope with the Freij family sleeping pattern haha

Had plans to go to Emma today but Elliot efficiently puts an end to those adventures when keeping me up like this. Again. I IZ TIRED!

Have a fab Tuesday! ★

Lina
Xx

No comments: