Thursday 14 April 2011

U

U for Uuhm... :-)

Well, as I can't think of a word that begins with U other than Umbrella and U-boat (crappy imagination today) I might aswell tell you about my wonderful day today - Daniel and I went to Länna Sport in Skogås to pick up my NEW BIKE! It's a Nishiki and I probably loved it in a previous life too; I love it that much! As soon as we got back home I swapped to jeans and a wind jacket, went downstairs and took the best-bike-in-the-world for a ride! ^_^

It was wUnderful!

Richard, I couldn't find the pink helmet you linked me so I got a regular one, as a matter of fact I got a white one to kinda match the beautiful bike ;-) Can't wait to go to work tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Familjen Skantz said...

I thought you're gonna do Rihanna's Umbrella for this one :=)

Puss och kram till dig!

Lina said...

Hihi it did cross my mind :-)
Puss och kram!