Wednesday 28 October 2009

Tuesdays with Morrie

Good evening! Had LOTS to do lately so not had time to write, shame on me! To be honest I've missed it quite a bit, having a blog really is great fun :-)

Been a good week so far, had Micha, Yorda and little Linnou visiting yesterday for some thai take away dinner and cappucino afterwards - always fun meeting them! They didn't stay for too long though as little Linnou grew tired with us all and wanted to go home ;-) Practically had to drag Micha out of the livingroom, he and Daniel had found the Fifa game hehe.

Sometime during the day yesterday Malin and Johan sent me a text asking if we could meet Wednesday as they were in Stockholm for a mini holiday. Johan is my three year younger cousin and Malin is his very nice girlfriend. Of course we said yes, and so they came to visit today around 6PM! We got off work at 5PM and, believe it or not, in that time we did not ONLY have time for dinner; we made THE famous gooey chocolate cake! Yumster :-D They left shortly after 8PM as their bus was scheduled to leave for Sandviken at 9PM. Been a good night!

Also, another thing, Mia has gotten a job in Pittsburgh which is GREAT! She will be working as a professional organizer and I can't say I have NOT considered asking her for help some time in the future as I'm sure I could learn a lot (feng shui if not!) :-D Mia, we SOOOOOO hope you will get to work with that family you met when you were shadowing Jill! A huge congratulations from us!

At the moment Daniel is in the livingroom playing Xbox, I have sent Malin and Johan an e-mail to show them some Pixar short film highlights...

Two favourites, enjoy:



Been cold all day so will start moving into the shower and later on to bed, I've got Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom waiting for me by the bed! Oh, and another thing...


My new watch!

2 comments:

Familjen Skantz said...

Hej snygging,

tack för gratulationerna!!! De värmde :=))

Nu är det bara snart 6 veckor kvar tills ni kommer, hurra!!!! Vi kommer att ivrigt stå på flygplatsen!

Ta hand om er tills dess!

Kramar och pussar
Mia

Familjen Skantz said...

Hahahahaha, den andra filmen var hysteriskt rolig!!! Jag har sett den första tidigare och den är också jättebra! Jag gillar även "Mike's new car..." hi hi hi

Puss och kram