Tuesday 19 June 2012

1592 g love

Hi everyone! How's life with you? :-) Me and my darling boys are doing well, Elliot keeps growing - yesterday the scale showed 1592 grams ♥ We will weigh him again tomorrow (every other day) and I'm sure he will have exeeded 1600 grams :-) Right now he's in his bed here beside us and I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. Until now I've heard and understood a parents love for their child(ren), but I've just recently KNOWN what it means, and OMG does it overwhelm you..! He is so gorgeous, beautiful and lovely I could just stare at him all day, holding his hands or feet or touching his warm soft head, I wouldn't do anything else at all.

The room we're in now is a little bigger which is awesome, the first one we had was the size of a shoe box really. Living together like this, the three of us, is amazing - we can hear and look at him all the time

Another great thing about this room is that it is a lot easier having visitors - we meet with the welfare officer every week, and also family and friends visiting (and all the nurses and doctors walking in and out). Caroline came here on Saturday, and then Dans sister and brother-in-law visited Sunday. Today it's Monday (I have to double check every day what day it is - that bit is kinda blurry in here, it's like we live in a parallell universe...) and we had lunch with Mimmi and Stefan at Kolgrillen.

A good day.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Dearest Lina

Richard reminded me of your blog and that you had been writing lots about your experience of Mummyness here so hope you don't mind me popping over!
What a beautiful boy you have! It was very touching to read through your experience so far - a true warrior family!
I have been thinking of you constantly but didn't want to pester you with texts all the time, it is great to hear how things are going so well!
Hope to catch up soon, lots of love and huggles

Cherie xx