Sunday, 1 January 2012

The first day

This is the first day of the new year - 2012. I have high hopes this will be a fabulous year! Spent the last hours of 2011 with two friends, having a three course dinner in our apartment, playing family games, and then later watched all the fireworks from our balcony. People sure put a lot of money in those things, they really should charge people for watching ;-) Morris and Diesel seemed fine with all the noise = huge relief!

Today has been very cold, had both snow and rain, and also been incredibly tired..! Stayed up until 2 am, then woke several times through the night, so haven't had a lot of rest. Daniels mum and dad came to visit around 11 am and they brought some of our favourite cookies to brighten our day! ♥ Off to Därmedpasta for lunch (a great pasta and pizza place "down town"). I do suspect they had forgotten my order though as I didn't receive it until after having been asked twice at the table what I had ordered, and then finally got it when both Daniel and Lena had finished their meals. Oh well, lots of customers in there, and it's good food :-)

Time for work tomorrow after a week off, feels weird but I comfort myself with that this will only be a short week due to the public holiday on Friday, so only working 3.5 days - lucky me!

Now let's all cross our fingers and make this a wonderful year!
Love,
L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The same to you!!
Love
Sara E